Snowdays Foundation is based out of Portland, Oregon and is a 100% volunteer managed 501-C3 non-profit.
EMPOWERING YOUTH THROUGH BOARD SPORTS
By working through challenges on the mountain, students gain self-confidence, strengthen relationships with mentors, and gain a deeper appreciation for the mountain.
Board of Directors
- Jen Lorentzen: President, Communications & Industry
- Jaron Heard: Secretary, Tech, DEI
- Parker Gallagher: Treasurer
- Stephanie Smith: Organizational Development
- Kyle Sharpe: Student & Partner Relations
- Kaylee Helfrecht: Operations (PDX)
- Olivia Boomhower: Operations (Central Oregon)
- Dale Casey: Community Outreach (PDX)
- Nick Wittman: Community Outreach (Central Oregon)
- Andrew Handcuff: Events
- Pat Nelson: Donor Relations & Fundraising
- Eric Benedon: Program Director
Snowdays Foundation was founded in 2004 by Portland teacher, Patrick Edwards, and professional snowboarder, Travis Parker. That year we took up our first group of students to Mt Hood from Jefferson High School.